Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to raid a rave!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭themole

crazy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Another girl next to me said to one of the soldiers that she didn't know how to get home as they had just arrested her friend. The soldier told her to walk home. My friend tried to grab her to bring her with us, but the soldier began yelling that she had touched him (which she hadn't). WIthin seconds, five soldiers had jumped on her and were literally beating the crap out of this innocent women. She was punched in the face, thrown to the ground, and kicked while down. All for worrying how to get home safely. She is now suing.
    The police were rounding up the staff of the party and the main promoter went up to them with the permit for the show and said "here, I have the permit." The police then said, "no you don't" and ripped the permit out of his hand. Then, they put an assault rifle to his forehead and said "get the **** out of here right now."

Barbarians.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

filthy druggies got what they deserved imo. It shouldn't be tolerated and I'm glad to see someone actually doing something about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Mordeth wrote:
    filthy druggies got what they deserved imo. It shouldn't be tolerated and I'm glad to see someone actually doing something about it.

Ah bless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Do raves still exist? I must be getting old but are people still doing this stuff here or is it just the US being miles behind?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Do raves still exist? I must be getting old but are people still doing this stuff here or is it just the US being miles behind?

It's actually gone full circle. There's a lot of parties/raves being organised here that are held outdoors. Unfortunately we don't have the weather over here to make them happen too often.

And yes, American is a good bit behind Europe when it comes to this type of thing.

Mike - would this thread not have been more suited to the Dance / Electronic forum?

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Perfectly understandable really.
    In the dark the ravers looked like Muslims...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

BaZmO* wrote:

Mike - would this thread not have been more suited to the Dance / Electronic forum?

B.

Yeah that thought occured to me the moment I hit "post"!

Mike.

Mordeth wrote:

Because everyone at a rave is on pills all the time :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

From experience, yes.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hah

*points at his sig*

Drugs are bad kids. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Mordeth wrote:
    hah

*points at his sig*

Drugs are bad kids. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

we used to have good raves back in the day , dont seem to do them any more.
    America is just Facist atm, sure what can ya do

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Just cause the SWAT guys have special gear, they've suddenly signed up to the army and become 'soliders'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

yeah, ravers should start planting roas side bombs.

delly wrote:
    Just cause the SWAT guys have special gear, they've suddenly signed up to the army and become 'soliders'.

According to the reports there were national guard involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

nadir wrote:
    yeah, ravers should start planting roas side bombs.

I hope your'e not in the UK. You could now be deported for saying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

delly wrote:

They were dressed in camouflage fatigues and waving assault rifles. Pretty easy assumption to make. What's your point, anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ah well not as fun as back in the Olympic when they moved people from one side to another and next time you sat down you found like 25 E an ounce and 45 LSD tablets "not mine i swear" :D

kdjac

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

That was just stupid.

Advertisement