Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linksys RT31P2 Vs. Sipura 2100

• 22-08-2005 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭

Could someone please tell me the difference between these? I know the Linksys has a router built in but how does that differ from the Sipura, which works as a Router? Does the Linksys have QOS?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭aaronc

paulm17781 wrote:
    Could someone please tell me the difference between these? I know the Linksys has a router built in but how does that differ from the Sipura, which works as a Router? Does the Linksys have QOS?
    The main difference is the RT31P2 has 3 Ethernet ports on the private network side while the SPA2100 only has 1. As far as the other features go they are very similar and the common understanding is that the Linksys RT31P2 is just the Sipura core repackaged. The Linksys unit has a much simpler GUI while the SPA2100 lets you set every possible option to do with VoIP and the analogue telephone ports you could ever possibly want.

Aaron

Advertisement