Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daniel Canavan 2002-2005

Options
  • 22-08-2005 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hi my name's Daniel Canavan, my friends call me Daniel for short. Here be my previous classes.
    '02 Session2 Classics
    '03 Session1 Computer Apps
    '04 Session2 Japanese
    '05 Session2 PsychologyB
    For those of you who don't know me, I haven't done too much to grab attention. There was this one day this year when I had THE GAME written on my forehead but I had to take it off after some people threatened to kill me. I also enjoyed jamming stuff in my kitchen's extractor fan with my roommates, yelling out my window at night to anyone awake on that side of the building and trading food with the girls in the apartment below me using a complex system of curtain chains and a toilet roll.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

psychology b. Hissssssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

I sat next to you in Japanese, which, incidentally, was the coolest class ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 titanic_lettuce

We Love You Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

DANIEL CANAVAN MOLESTS KITTENS!

Ah... Good times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 titanic_lettuce

he did what now???? I think this requires an explaination of some sort...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

He forces kittens to perform sexual acts, its pretty obvious from the above statement.
    he is a "nekopaedophile". :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Hey!
    I also enjoyed jamming stuff in my kitchen's extractor fan with my roommates.
    No you didnt ,you hid under the bedclothes shouting "im asleep, im asleep"
    yelling out my window at night to anyone awake on that side of the building.

Excuse me, i was the one that got "conversed" with security guards and random skangers looking for "Andrew".
    trading food with the girls in the apartment below me using a complex system of curtain chains and a toilet roll.
    i devoloped that system.

;)

Our system involved 2 lengths of string and a mini muffin basket, went up 2 follrs and across 1 room.

Only lasted for a night though

Kittens.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Damnit I hate you *plots revenge*.
    Btw your last post on this was apparently eight months ago and this is what you've come up with in that time. I see someone's had a productive 6th year. Don't bother with a witty comeback, I'm going offline. *goes*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Damnit I hate you *plots revenge*.
    Btw your last post on this was apparently eight months ago and this is what you've come up with in that time. I see someone's had a productive 6th year. Don't bother with a witty comeback, I'm going offline. *goes*

Yeah, but you haven't moved to Yemen. Of course I never believed you really had........*ahem*

*waves* Hi! I shall say a few words:
    Daniel wrote:
    Damn you. Damn you to hell. I'm moving to Yemen.

Perhaps they remind you of a certain Game??

....*cackles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I was in the apartment diaganolly across from you and conversed with you by cover of the night. No, this isn't Squee, I was on the other side. I miss those American girls who were below you's, nice spoons......

Raphael wrote:
    Kittens.jpg

Awww, you look so happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Hey Daniel!
    I was also in Jap which was the best class ever (in my multiple years of experience :( ) Molest cats, eh??? This gives me an idea! ...Except not really, as that would be weird :P

Go Daniel *does funky dance*

And yes, Psychology B... hiss!

The 'b' is for 'better'. So there :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I would just like to point out that psychology B kicked psychology A's collective asses when it came to debates on numerous occasions (twice). *gloats*

I would just like to point out that psychology B kicked psychology A's collective asses when it came to debates on numerous occasions (twice). *gloats*

Yes, with John, and his "Do you like Chinese food?" in that accent. Ah, good times....

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Pfft, you had the easier arguments. We had to argue in *favour* of Big Brother! What was that about man..?

Daniel, you know I wish to kill you, don't you? Because I lost. Again. And who's fault was that????

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Apparently you were in my Classics class. I have no recollection of this...

• Advertisement
Advertisement