Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Societies?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Aungier St. was full of societies? Now maybe I missed them... were they all ment to be in the lobby? Cause I passed through a few times and was nay impressed. Saw the paintball Soc, VdP, drama... but that was pretty much it, apart from RED soc. Their existance annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

In my experience of Clubs & Socs activities while at DIT the Drama Soc seemed to be by far the best craic. By the time i discovered this it was too late to join but i would definitely recommend joining this if you want to have a bit of craic and a laugh. Not pretentious like the TCD or UCD versions either.

If you want to join any of the Clubs or Socs after the Signup day just knock into Anita in the Clubs & Socs office in Aungier St or your site SU office. They will sort you out there and then.

Advertisement