Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something for retr0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

jaggeh wrote:

looks a bit uncomfortable but good all the same :P

Fnar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Lol, it's massive!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I need to talk to my bank manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Worth it... panzer dragoon on the bus *faints*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

No Panzer Dragoon on the dreamcast unfortunately. I'll just have to convert my saturn into a handheld.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Retr0gamer wrote:
    No Panzer Dragoon on the dreamcast unfortunately. I'll just have to convert my saturn into a handheld.
    Ah... i knew i made a mistake when i posted that earlier, i guess Power Stone and Chu Chu Rocket will suffice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i saw a n64 converted into a handheld :p i wonder how hard it really is and when ur finished look how big it is... either way its still cool imagine a xbox handheld :D

Advertisement