Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deep Down House Clown - new house mix of mine available for download!

• 23-08-2005 9:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

Hey guys n gals,

Just did a new mix a couple of days ago and it's up on http://www.mixdepot.net/Giles/DeepDownHouseClown for download.

It's a bit different from my other mixes in terms of track selection and style of mixing, which is a bit more choppy and direct. I also used a few samples and quite alot of fx (without overdoing it I hope!). I had a lot of fun doing this and I really like the way it turned out and think this can be heard in the mix (especially the second half).

Any feedback extremely welcome of course and enjoy! :)

Direct link to download: Deep Down House Clown Mix right click save target as

Tracklisting:

Taja Sevelle - Never Givin Up (Beats)
    Chicola feat Mutabaruka - Smokin' & Blowin' (KTA Flight Mix)
    Justin Martin - Life
    Swirl People feat Heather - We Used To Party (Lawnchair Generals Dub)
    Ilija Rudman & Votekk - Sunset Rouge
    Da Sunlounge - Oh Momma
    East Coast Boogiemen - Heavens Groove
    Codebreakers vs Bobkat - Suntan (Joey Youngman Remix)
    Greenskeepers - Spider Gan
    Troydon - Some Of This
    Mario Fabriani - Fender Bender
    DJ Fluid - Loud & Clear (Swirl People Remix)
    Lawnchair Generals - Stop Frontin
    Swirl People - Lotta Fun
    Inland Knights - Slummin It
    Mario Fabriani - It's Enough
    Joey Youngman - Ghetto Blaster
    Mario Fabriani - Cross Country
    Lawnchair Generals - The Truth (DJ Sneak Filthy Dub)
    Mario Fabriani - Things To Do

Advertisement