Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transgression

Options
  • 23-08-2005 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Fear Factorys Transgression is released yet. Different websites give different dates. Has anyone seen it in shops yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Check the offical site, prob the most reliable methinkies!
    It better be good...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

its on the net so i presume its available in the shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

29th of August is the official date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

Cheers lads. Their website says 23 august. Must be a UK release date
    Has anyone heard the cover of U2's I Will Follow. Its interesting

Now I'm really concerned...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I've had a few listens, and I really have to say I don't like it. There are little touches that appeal to me, but overall, the album doesn't feel right. maybe the band are just taking a new musical direction, but I can see how the sudden lack of screaming or shouting would sell better..

I've heard they are taking a new direction. must get me hands on a copy. will save judgement till then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i am fearful from what i have heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I would like people to listen to it a few times before you start crying that fear factory are dead, at first listen i didnt like it, but after listening to each song multiple times this is easily one of my favourites and far better than obsolete and digimortal. Its up their with archetype. Give it a chance.

By the way its out the 29th

Hell I thought the lads had died when they released Digimortal! If it's to Obsolete/Archetype standards I'll be well happy with it.

• Advertisement

Its out today. My gf jus picked up my copy from HMV. Roll on 5.00pm

Advertisement