Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting phone for 300euro?

• 23-08-2005 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

I want to get a new phone for around €300 and was thinking of the Nokia 6230i what does everyone think???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

honestly not worth it there is better for +- €50 like the K750i for instance
    the 6680 should cost ya around €380. My advice save up a bit more and get somethin better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭jones

is the K750i a better phone than the 6230i??? i'm a bit of a nokia person the last ten phones i've had have been nokia so thats why i was looking at the nokia!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

the K750i is way better than the 6230i.
    I was a nokia person till i bought the SE K700i and to tell the truth I cant see myself going back to nokia unless they create one hell of a phone.
    IMO the 6680 is the only nokia worth considerin at the moment

hmm interesting i hadnt really thought of the SE 750i until now!! reviews seem good though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I'm one of those people who just never liked Nokia phones.

I bought a motorola and three months later I was desperate to get rid of it and get a k700i. Sony Ericsson phones are just far more user friendly and intuative then the rest.

• Advertisement

wheres the cheapest place to get the SE 750i sim free??? was looking at pixmania its 370 is there anywhere cheaper or is that the best price i'd get?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

where's the cheapest place to get a k750i? (sim-free as i don't have a bill)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Apperantly O2 shops have it for €369 sim free

i'll have to check this out!! i take it thats all O2 stores and not just one in particular?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i have a k750i fs in the fs mobiles forum if any ones interested

• Advertisement

i have a k750i fs in the fs mobiles forum if any ones interested

€345 seems a bit expensive for a phone with no box or data cable or headphones especially since its 369 brand new WITH a box

(i'm big on boxes) haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,617 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

jones wrote:
    €345 seems a bit expensive for a phone with no box or data cable or headphones especially since its 369 brand new WITH a box

(i'm big on boxes) haha
    thats why im getting the box off ebay

im open to offers any way

Advertisement