Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Masters 2006

• 23-08-2005 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Is the Irish Masters not gonna be on this season or what? Can't see it in the tournament schedule for the year. Never heard of the Northern Ireland trophy before either, is that a replacement for the Irish Masters or something, although it wasn't a ranking event??

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Hmmm, I noticed this the other day alright, I presume it is because it is not confirmed as yet, that calender looks very bare, I only see 5 ranking events on it..

Let's face it, the Irish Masters is up there with the longest running events, (1978 IIRC) mind you I not sure if the Failte Ireland sponsorship was just for one year or longer, remember the trouble there was when B&H weren't allowed to sponsor it in 2001, the tourney seemed for definite it wouldn't go ahead....

I shall enquire....

Advertisement