Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheist

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I was listening to Piece Of Time again the other day. Magnificent stuff altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Been listening to Unquestionable Prescence a lot recently, a simply brilliant album, very good extra's on it too, the drum and bass version of 'Mother man' is a brilliant extra tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Pugsley wrote:
    Been listening to Unquestionable Prescence a lot recently, a simply brilliant album, very good extra's on it too, the drum and bass version of 'Mother man' is a brilliant extra tbh.

Yeah, that is a great extra alright, but on the whole, it's an absolute masterpiece without equal. What an album. The demo tracks are phenominal aswell, you just cannot praise Roger Patterson enough, he had some vision. RIP tbh. :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Got my hands on Piece of Time, Unquestionable Presence and On the Slay(a demo methinks..). Although Unquestionable Presence is technically superior to Elements, there's just something about Elements that impresses me more, the atmosphere perhaps. That said, I need to give Piece of Time and Unquestionable Presence a closer listen.

Advertisement