Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll: Nokia 6230i or SE K750i

• 23-08-2005 2:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Quick poll here people based on another thread.

which phone Nokia 6230i or Sony Erik K750i???

Which Phone??? 7 votes

Nokia 6230i
    0% 0 votes
    Sony Erik. K750i
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

It's no contest really. Just look at the specs of both phones. The K750i is a far superior phone.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

yeah, have the 6230 the extra features on the i wouldn't be worth changing but
    am going to move to k750i..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Have both, but definately the k750i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I would think that it comes down to whether you are a Nokia person or a non-Nokia person. I was a bit disappointed with the 6230i after I got it after having a 6230 for over a year, but am used to it and happy enough now.

I will say that the K750i has a better camera and possibly is better build quality. The 6230i is not as solidly made as the 6230 was in my opinion.

I had a play with a K750i a while ago, but just cannot get used to anything but a Nokia. It is a bit sad really...they have got me for life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

DEFO the k750i,:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

The K750i is a much better all round phone, but the 6230i is way easier to text on, just cant get used to Sony Ericsons texting at all. Hence I own a 6230i, but I voted K750i for being generally better...

Advertisement