Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when are we going back

• 23-08-2005 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Got a letter a week or 2 ago saying that I can't move into campus before the 25th, sounds a bit late, anyone else got any info on this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

25th August or september? Orientation starts Monday 19th september, presumably lectures start the week after. Roll on the college year :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Anyone else moving into campus? September I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Im on coop on campus and i finish in february, so i dont have exams for another 9 months and get to hang around and laugh at everyone else. Think i got a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Anyone get the notification about fees yet? Oh and LordChessington, you wouldn't happen to be in computer engineering would you?

• Advertisement

Im on coop on campus and i finish in february, so i dont have exams for another 9 months and get to hang around and laugh at everyone else. Think i got a good deal.
    All that means is you've to wake up for work with a hang over while the rest of us skip lectures...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Yeah, me be comp eng.

And i may have to get up with a hangover, but i get paid for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Zapho wrote:
    Anyone get the notification about fees yet?

Rang someone in the admissions office a while back and she said all that stuff would be sent out in the first week in september

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

The official date for moving in on campus is the 25th, but if you give the village a call they will probably allow you in earlier, just don't try to check in the same day as all the first years.

What village you going to?

Dromroe, tis a savage spot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭bounceymousey

jst to say that im goin to b a first year and i can move in2 dromroe on the 18th sept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

That whole not being allowed before the 25th is lies. I lived on Campus in 2nd Year and moved in 2 weeks before the start of college. Just tell them you want in.

Advertisement