Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intous 3 For photoshop..

Options
  • 23-08-2005 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

just bought myself an intous3 Wacom digi-tablet

slik as hell..hehe...

just wondering if anyone else is using one?...i know the obvious advantages using one in comparison to a mouse...

anyone found using it a huge help?..im chuffed with mine...loads of cool things you can do with it...

has it helped you alot in doing your photo-shoppin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I havent got one but I really would love to buy buy one , so I'll be interested to see how this threads goes along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭shane_mcc

i have a wacom graphire 3 that i got off a fellow boards member last june, but because of work etc i haven't had much time to mess around with it. i have a sketch im working on alright, i throw up a preview tonight, there definatly worth it,i'll have mine for years to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

it oozes quality...really does...

if you hold the pen 6mm away from the pad....and move the pen along the pad..it moves the cursor...your not even touching the pad...hehe...brill !!

the programs you get with it are ok...they co-inside with photoshop...

ive got the largest size.. 9x12...highly recommended as it gives you plenty of space to navigate your drawings..

kewl :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Cool guys, I'd like to by one some times. Might get one in the new year, or something, very busy these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭shane_mcc

heres the image i said i'd throw up. drawn by hand with felt tip pens .5 and 4.0 nip sizes. scanned, cleaned and coloured in photoshop. its not finished but i hope to have another few characters in some sort of setting ready for print when i head back to college.

monster5vl.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Bryson

I've got an intuos 2, they're worth every penny, they really are.

Problem is, I bought it a few years ago and now i'm drooling after the new wacom cintiq. It looks too godly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I've got an intous 3 too.

Money well spent, there the business!

:cool:

Advertisement