Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's going to 50?

• 23-08-2005 7:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭

Haters need not reply. So who's going? I'm pretty excited cos I had tickets for the last time he was here but I couldnt go. Whats the story with cameras n ****. I think I'll wear my game tshirt lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Nah I wouldn't say I'll be going. All my friends are still too annoyed about the whole Slane ordeal to be forking out another 50 odd euro to see to see the man who was only Eminems support act anyway!
    I like 50s music but he seems like a right c*nt! Saw footage of him live and looks like aloada stupid shouting anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

deisedolly wrote:
    Nah I wouldn't say I'll be going. All my friends are still too annoyed about the whole Slane ordeal to be forking out another 50 odd euro to see to see the man who was only Eminems support act anyway!
    I like 50s music but he seems like a right c*nt! Saw footage of him live and looks like aloada stupid shouting anyway!
    didn't they all get a refund or were they some of the unlucky ones to buy off touts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

50 is supposidly as good as eminem performin live if not better. think of 50 on stage with the rest of g-unit singin "ante up"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Went and saw him last time he was here, great night. But this time I'm mainly going for Mobb Deep, I heard he was supportin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Mobb Deep is two people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

lol...

If Mobb Deep did back 50 up I might go.Infamous was just classic,god only know's what there doing supporting 50... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Cremo wrote:
    didn't they all get a refund or were they some of the unlucky ones to buy off touts?

Yeah one friend bought two tickets for €160 off a tout 5days before it was cancelled!

I wouldn't mind seeing 50 in concert at all but I could do without the rest of them dopes thanks very much, I'm more G-UNOT than G-Unit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Orizio wrote:
    lol...

If Mobb Deep did back 50 up I might go.Infamous was just classic,god only know's what there doing supporting 50... :D

Same here. I've seen 50 cent before. I'm not interested in seeing him again but I wouldn't mind seeing Mobb Deep. They have some real classic hip hop songs. Btw they're supporting 50 because afaik they've signed to G-unit records.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

yes mobb deep will be there, there are new to g-unit. so will m.o.p who are also new to g-unit. olivia, llyod banks & yung buck will also be performing. I wouldnt be suprised if ma$e showed up. he signed with g-unit last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

I dont think Mobb Deep should have joined G-Unit, it has done nothing for their credibility, which has been going downhill since they've done very little worth noting since The Infamous, i can see their reasons for signing with fiddy (exposure, money) but i dont agree with them. And weren't they originally supposed to be signing with Interscope?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Look at me, I'm a spa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

ban?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

I'm going,was meant to go to Slane but when it was cancelled decided to go to 50 to cheer myself up a bit.Should be a right laugh.Expect Game insults from 50 and the G-Unit I'd say because last time Game was here he was burning 50Cent t-shirts!

Advertisement