Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Satellite BB from smart and IBB

• 23-08-2005 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

I've seen from various sites and reports that smart and irishbb are to supply satellitebb to some rural skools along with various other companys and technologies, i,ve been to there web sites and theres no info that i can find to suggest that they provide a satellite service, is this just for skools/corporate use or can the home user avail of same services?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭GarfieldConnoll

I've seen from various sites and reports that smart and irishbb are to supply satellitebb to some rural skools along with various other companys and technologies, i,ve been to there web sites and theres no info that i can find to suggest that they provide a satellite service, is this just for skools/corporate use or can the home user avail of same services?

Smart's satellite service is exclusively for the Schools' Broadband project.

Garfield.

Advertisement