Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 26" LCD TV

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Ireland and the UK use the exact same TV systems.

Another good samsung 26" is the LE26R41. Its about 400 euros cheaper and Ive never seen it get less than 5/5 in a review. Its the most popular thing on avforums.com at the moment too, and theyre pretty picky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Thanks dude. I've also been looking at this 32"

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=309203&cks=PRL

And been reading up on it on the avforums and it looks very promising. For that price too you can't argue for a 32". I'll be deciding in the next couple of weeks when the work bonus comes through :)

TC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭dam099

Ireland and the UK use the exact same TV systems.

Another good samsung 26" is the LE26R41. Its about 400 euros cheaper and Ive never seen it get less than 5/5 in a review. Its the most popular thing on avforums.com at the moment too, and theyre pretty picky

Not quite, the transmission standard is the same i.e. PAL but some RTE stuff over the air uses VHF frequencies the UK is only UHF. For cable/satellite any UK TV is fine but if you get your RTE from an aeriel you may have a problem.

Advertisement