Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Airport

• 23-08-2005 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

I was waiting for a friend at arrivals in Dublin Airport the other day. The plane was comming in from the middle east and arrivals was full. I spotted a man putting down a brief case and greeting a friend. Both kissed each other a number of times on each cheak and appeared to be very pleased and emotional to see each other.
    As they walked off I noticed that the man had left behind the case. I looked around to see if security had noticed but there was none to be seen. I walked slowly over to the case and then saw that it was slightly open. To my amazement I found the case to be full of cash.
    Grabbing the case, I ran after the two men. The man was very relieved to get the case.
    "Sir", he said." Thank you a million times. To repay you for your honesty I shall tell you this...do not go into Dublin City!"
    "Excuse me!" I exclamed, about to faint with panic." Why?" I almost was in tears.
    To this he replyed"Because it's a ****hole!!!" :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I don't get it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭mad m

Meh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

umm i kinda get it... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

old.. and been told way better before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The way you told it is silly....its not even a joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

told better here (although even that's not the first time it's been on these forums)
    I got this today and the warning is genuine.

Yesterday, a friend was travelling on a London to Dublin flight. A man
    of Arabic appearance got off the plane and my friend noticed that he had
    left his bag behind. She grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up
    with him in the terminal and handed him back his bag.

He was extremely grateful and reached into his bag which appeared to
    contain large bundles of money. He looked around to make sure nobody was
    looking and whispered "I can never repay your kindness, but I will try
    to....with a word of advice for you : Stay away from Limerick". My friend
    was genuinely terrified. "Is there going to be an attack?" she asked
    him.

"No ... ", he whispered back...... "It's a kip."
    Actually quite funny, I think, when it's told right.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

So many variations knocking about at this stage. Joke is old.

left his bag behind and his cock was out. She grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him in the terminal and handed him back his bag.

contain large bundles of money. He looked around to make sure nobody was
    looking and whispered "I can never repay your kindness, but I will try
    to....with a word of advice for you : Stay away from threads containing variations of this joke, my friend tbh"
    She was genuinely terrified. "Why, OMFG, can it get me pregnant?" she asked
    him.

"No, lol ... ", he whispered back...... "It's no longer funny & my friends call me Spanky"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,800 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Maximilian wrote:
    Yesterday, a friend was travelling on a London to Dublin flight. A man of Arabic appearance got off the plane and my friend noticed that he had left his bag behind and his cock was out. She grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him in the terminal and handed him back his bag.
    What??

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Rofl max :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

left his cock behind. She grabbed the cock and ran after him, caught up with him in the terminal and forceably inserted it in his back passage.

contain large bundles of cocks. He looked around to make sure nobody was
    looking and whispered "I can never repay you because im a tight bastard, but I will try
    to pleasure you with my many bundles of cocks.... a word of advice for you : allah akbar durka durka muhammed jihad"
    She was genuinely terrified. "If i feed a beefburger to a swan will it float better?" she asked
    him.

"No, lol ... ", he whispered back.
    The end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

It was told a week or 2 ago, told much better aswell.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

BizzyC wrote:
    It was told a week or 2 ago, told much better aswell.

The same comment about the joke being posted before, was posted before, by Sar84 above and more succinctly in my opinion.

Advertisement