Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

september 14th

• 23-08-2005 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

havent been here in ages but how are people feeling as september14th looms :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

try not to fret over it, once you go on for your leaving cert the works starts to come in.

the junior cert has nothing to do what level you pick for the leaving cert at all.

all i can say to you is that if you are going to do ordinary english (from dropping down from honours) make your mind up as soon as you can as they are two different courses.

i bet you, you felt kind of nervous before your first exam right?

how you feel after it? - like the other exams were just like a ordinary summer exam?

that's how you'll feel about your results, leading up to them you'll have a bit of worry but in the end you'll be thinking what the hell was i worrying about.

anyways i'm rambling on a bit here, good luck and i'm sure you'll do well (all of you).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

very encouraging cremo ;) thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Orange Elephant

I thought about it over the summer, now i don't care. It really doesn't matter. Failed maths though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

Meh, I'm not really feeling particularly nervous, 'cos there's nothing I can do now to change my results (Goddamnit!), and over the Summer I've tried to block out all memories of sitting those exams, which has resulted in me not having a clue as to how I actually think I did. Yaay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

I can't wait to get my results! There's nothing we can do now, so I just want to see how I did....

I really hope I did well in English and Art!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

I'll be happy if I get an A in Art, and if I get at least a C in Religion, I really screwed up that exam...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

*MmmPie* wrote:
    I'll be happy if I get an A in Art

I'll be happy with a B. I mean obviously I would love an A, but I'll settle for a B!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Settle for a B? I'll be happy with a B. But I need an A (well not really.I just want one so badly!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I'm not too worried. I'm just curious on how I did in English & French (BOTH Honours). I found that French was near-impossible and it was very hard and I don't think my answers were up to scratch in English.

I thiknk I've just gotten a C in french but hopefully a B in English

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

I just want to know already! All this waiting around! ARGHH! I'm not in least worried about the results. It's done I can't change it and I don't think I've failed anything so...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

feels daunting at this stage lol
    im a bit nervous really =/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

believe me this is nothin to worry about. it is hyped up and youll come out with results way higher than you expected. i guarantee it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. All the hype of the JC, all the pressure, all the study, and all the time waiting for them now.
    I can't wait

Advertisement