Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look at this! [game collection, posted before]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Im speechless.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

**** me, I thought I was doing alright with 50 Nintendo games, 500 C64 / Spectrum Games, 200 Amiga games 20 PSX and 20 PC games...

Whomever that bloke is, he hath ****teth on my collection big time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

This is the most insane game collection iv ever seen :eek:

http://www.nescapades.com/gameroom.htm

been posted before but yeah, it's impressive!

the jealous boy inside me wants to torch his room though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Is that the same guy that won one of Penny Arcades Omegathon competitions or something? I think this year's was 99.99% of all NES games & hardware, EVER :eek:

The sad thing, of course, is that he'll never get to play all of these games.
    Not in a couple hundred years :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yeah but is he truely happy. Me thinks he's making up for something missing in his life ;)

TC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Is this not a shop? if its not it should be. If I had that many games there is no feckin way they would be in anyway organised like that. Feck it I cant even stack 10 N64 games on top of each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    The sad thing, of course, is that he'll never get to play all of these games.
    Not in a couple hundred years :rolleyes:

Id give it the old college try tho!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Maybe he won the lotto - or maybe he's delores' son. (or daughter for stereotype-avoiding political correctness)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You'd think he'd buy a better tv...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

You'd think he'd buy a better tv...

Agreed...green with envy all the same:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Been up before... but definitely some kind of dream, Retr0's dream perhaps

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i'm living it. well almost. Just need that Neogeo MVS system with a few cartridges, a turbogrfx 16 and a few games for that as well, a virtuaboy, atari jaguar, 3DO....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Rich fecker. Wish I had that much cool gizmos and ghetto consoles.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sniffle, Sniffle, its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
    Now to convince the wife to let me paint my games room!

Looking at his console colection as the page was loading and thinking, Ha! I have most of those, then seeing the games shots loading and felt all kinda, well small and stuff, must work harder, make more money and spend it on Ebay!

Wonder if he has an opening for a cleaner!

Advertisement