Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haarp

Options
  • 24-08-2005 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else ever watch the documentary on HAARP narrated by Martin Sheen? Holes In Heaven
    Are we making Holes in Heaven? H.A.A.R.P. (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a controversial high frequency radio transmitter, or "ionospheric heater," which is believed to be descended from the works of Dr. Nikola Tesla and is operated by the U.S. Navy/Air Force and Phillip Laboratories in remote Gakona, Alaska.

Using HAARP, our military plans to focus a billion-watt pulsed radio beam into our upper atmosphere, ostensibly for ionospheric research. This procedure will form extremely low frequency waves and send them back to the Earth, enhancing communications with submarines and allowing us to "see" into the Earth, detecting anything from oil reserves to underground missile silos.

However, several researchers claim HAARP poses many dangers, including blowing thirty-mile holes in the Earth's upper atmosphere. They also warn of possible disruption of the subtle magnetic energies of our Earth and ourselves.

Holes in Heaven? is a prime example of grassroots filmmaking by producer Paula Randol-Smith and Emmy-winning director Wendy Robbins. Narrated by Martin Sheen, the film investigates HAARP, its history and implications, and examines the dangers and benefits of high and low frequencies and of electromagnetic technology.

Among the many scientists interviewed are Dr. Bernard Eastlund, whose original patents are the reputed blueprints for HAARP, Project Director Dr. John Heckscher, and Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning, authors of Angels Don't Play This HAARP.

http://www.haarp.com/vidsum.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The only place I have heard talk of HAARP is from what Art Bell has had to say about it. Aparantly the signals generated by HAARP are blocking out large chunks of the radio spectrum all over portions of the United States.

have you watched this documentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Recently read a little about this.. unfortunatly the opposition in the US is more spiritual based than any real effort to stop it...

when i say spiritual i mean new age.. lots of stuff about burying "organite" what ever that is.. at he base of some of the masts that they consider part of this HAARP... ive also read reports that the human brain motor function and the ability to think clearly can be adversly affected for short periods of time.. as in hours/days, by the same frequencies used by this system.. therefor its tied in with a conspiricy to Control Humans.. :P

seems a little far out.. but anyone with half a notion about whats going on in todays world can see what this could be used for.. to disable entire squadrons or armies.. or even countries, from all the way on the otherside of the world using this HAARP system..

anyways just another piece of info, with no basis that i can prove.. only on a friend of a friend's opinion or word etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

have you watched this documentary.

Yes I have.
    And in a totally unrelated subject, Bittorrent is a great little invention inst it? ;)

mamolian wrote:
    Recently read a little about this.. unfortunatly the opposition in the US is more spiritual based than any real effort to stop it...

when i say spiritual i mean new age.. lots of stuff about burying "organite" what ever that is.. at he base of some of the masts that they consider part of this HAARP... ive also read reports that the human brain motor function and the ability to think clearly can be adversly affected for short periods of time.. as in hours/days, by the same frequencies used by this system.. therefor its tied in with a conspiricy to Control Humans.. :P

seems a little far out.. but anyone with half a notion about whats going on in todays world can see what this could be used for.. to disable entire squadrons or armies.. or even countries, from all the way on the otherside of the world using this HAARP system..

anyways just another piece of info, with no basis that i can prove.. only on a friend of a friend's opinion or word etc..

The documentary has a range of people being interviewed and you're right, one or two of them are more concerned with...shall we say new age / mind control type of effects? But there are a wide range of concerns and the applications of the array seem very varied. The people who actually run the place are interviewed in it too and talk quite candidly about it. Theres some clever edited that shows some of the people contracting each other when asked some things about it which is kinda worrying. Its well worth watching, its not one of those overtly biased wacky documentaries, its moderate and balanced and very interesting. Well worth a look, and not too hard to find ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

I thought the base in Alaska was used for the developement of weather control devices, such as the seeding of clouds so they would cause a large amounts of rain to fall. The russians were up to the same thing

• Advertisement

angry_fox wrote:
    I thought the base in Alaska was used for the developement of weather control devices, such as the seeding of clouds so they would cause a large amounts of rain to fall. The russians were up to the same thing

Well, it can change the weather. It works by forcing the earth's ionosphere to rise outwards from the planet, that causes pressure changes in the lower atmosphere that rushes in to fill the space and affects weather but I'm not sure what exactly it causes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

mmmm I was watching the news last night about the wierd weather and something just struck me about the direction of the winds in the ionsphere there apprently its blowing in the wrong direction it should blow west to east across Europe but it's currently blowing North West to South East which explains the weather at the moment... Nobody has an answer to why it's doing that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

I've read alot about HAARP and it's related projects, it's very interesting how it all relates to Tesla and his work.

http://www.colinmil.mcmail.com/latest2.htm

This site has a good deal of info, worth the read. Tesla shields.... wonderful.

The Gnome wrote:
    I've read alot about HAARP and it's related projects, it's very interesting how it all relates to Tesla and his work.

http://www.colinmil.mcmail.com/latest2.htm

This site has a good deal of info, worth the read. Tesla shields.... wonderful.

Tesla sounds like a very interesting character, I've heard a lot about him but haven't researched him yet. I know he helped develop things like AC current and was way, way ahead of his time. I have his biography, might read it sometime! Didn't he claim to know how to split the earth in half by generating just the right vibration?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Indeed he did, alot of modern projects are based on his work HAARP, Philidelphia Project, Project Rainbow etc. Unfortunatly he was quite a boaster even in his private journals and it's hard to seperate fantasy from reality.

www.parascope.com/en/1096/tesindex.htm

Should shed a little light on auld Nikola.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement