Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roper

Options
  • 24-08-2005 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hey anyone ever heard of a band called Roper? they played here intralee tonight and they were f*ucking unbelievable they seem ed pretty professional and their stuff is sh*t hot... this is their website... www.roper-music.com check them out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i heard their stuff a while back and it was pretty fricken good. metalcore kinda stuff i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Yeah they're cool. They play in Limerick regularly, I know a few guys who used to play support for them. I think they're from Limerick but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

yeah i saw them in the high stool in limerick ages ago, they are pretty good now alright, they got to support mudvayne in Dublin!

cornbb: are you on about the lads in psyatica, they used to support them a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

ya i saw them supporting sylvia saint on their ep launch.peavy5150's are the set up from what i remember.they are good alright but not to my tastes.singer has a great set of lungs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

dimerocks wrote:
    ya i saw them supporting sylvia saint on their ep launch.peavy5150's are the set up from what i remember.they are good alright but not to my tastes.singer has a great set of lungs!
    ya its was abig defference to the prvious bands at the rose of tralee festival with bands that are used to using 10 watt amps... and the bassist had a peavy full stack and a warwick.. which was rather nice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Roper ****ing ruled but then again im biased and so are you cause whens the last time any metal band has come to tralee?**** it wht am i saying roper kick ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

Seen em loads of times what with being from Limerick and all that :)

Wouldn't be my cuppa tea to be honest but fair play to em. They've worked hard and deserve to get where they're heading. Nice bunch of lads too.

They won the Trinity Rooms Battle of the Bands (beating my old band and a few others in the final :mad: ) so they got a nice bit of exposure out of that

Advertisement