Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rss feeds not loading

Options
  • 24-08-2005 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

The boards RSS feed isn't loading for me anymore. The address I have is http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/external.php?type=RSS2 -- has this been changed or something?

Don't think it's been working since the update the other day, although I could be mistaken.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

We had to temporarily remove that file. It was beating up the database in a bad way. Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Alright, I'll forgive you. But only because that wee frowning face looks so utterly disappointed with itself in the minimalist theme.

/me comforts Regi

I'm sure it wasn't all your fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

It usually is Regi's fault, but we love him still, any idea when we'll have this feature back? It's hella handy.

Advertisement