Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

download payments

Options
  • 24-08-2005 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any companies that do download payments - take a credit card payment and give you a download for it? like software or a report.

I've looked at eSellerate but their prices are only in US dollars and not in Euros.

Paypal might be an option, but they don't do the file download thingy, I'd have to get someone else to do that.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You might be better off combining a software solution with the payment processing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

Any suggestions on the software?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'd always recommend having a look on Hotscripts.com to see what is available.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

blacknight wrote:
    I'd always recommend having a look on Hotscripts.com to see what is available.

if your looking for a shopping cart which can provide you with digital downloads you can get a add-on component for oscommerce. Not to sure if thats what you are looking for thou?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I've bought software that has been processed by these guys before, and I have to say that they're damned quick in processing a payment (whether they're as fast to pay out, I don't know). The only thing I didn't like, is that since the payment goes through Element5, its their name that appears on the credit card statement, not the name of the company you actually bought the software from, which is what I would prefer. But anyhoo, thats a small complaint, I guess...

• Advertisement
Advertisement