Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS Board

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

CS does have a certain majority demographic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Wow - CS is *still* being played. The CS forums aint as fun as they used to be, they got all serious and just talked about the game itself, instead of insulting eachother and questions they're parents sexuality

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Here are the top 10 CS posters:

+---------------+
    | username      |
    +---------------+
    | Shinji        |
    | Dustaz        |
    | Littletinyman |
    | red_ice       |
    | RopeDrink     |
    | PHB           |
    | Tazzle        |
    | Da Bounca     |
    | TacT          |
    | DRakE         |
    +---------------+

in no particular order - any of those willing to mod CS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

You've already got 5 or 6 previous CS mods in there I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Not to mention drake and tazzle are currently mods there, so is amp, and as far as I can see (in a very short look) amp is the only active mod. Amp may be able to suggest a couple of new mods though, from the current active stock of posters there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

That's what I was saying. They dont have to be DE modded cuz I'm sure they have a look but one or two more would be good just to keep an eye on things.

Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Cloud wrote:
    Here are the top 10 CS posters:

+---------------+
    | username |
    +---------------+
    | Shinji |
    | Dustaz |
    | Littletinyman |
    | red_ice |
    | RopeDrink |
    | PHB |
    | Tazzle |
    | Da Bounca |
    | TacT |
    | DRakE |
    +---------------+

in no particular order - any of those willing to mod CS?

The majority of these have not posted in the forum for months..

Any chance of focusing on the past 6 months?

Just realised this, surely using "who posted the most" as criteria is possibly the worst thing you could possibly do.. SPAM MONKEYS

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

PeonRevolt.jpg

Andrew For The Win™

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

a lot of those people barely post there,maybe they just read it like me..dunno...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

CuLT wrote:
    Where's the love Syx?
    In the rich creamy filling between the layers of chocolate fudge.
    CuLT wrote:
    Perhaps the forum should be locked, preserved for future generations to marvel at.
    Purge & Burn ;)

Seriously: the soccer access method could work wonders. Or just ban Cork again (sorry nesf).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

banning cork is always my first solution and it works the better part of the time(sorry nesf).
    :)

Man that list brings back Memories :)

Ry

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Naw, i've moderated the CS board (among others) in the past and I won't be doing it again (but thanks for the support anyway JTG!). Looks like the situation is sorted now anyway, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

banning cork is always my first solution and it works the better part of the time(sorry nesf).
    :)

I heartily endorse any solution that involves banning Cork :D

kaids wrote:
    Naw, i've moderated the CS board (among others) in the past and I won't be doing it again (but thanks for the support anyway JTG!). Looks like the situation is sorted now anyway, cheers.

Looks are evidently deceiving as there's a new thread about it all :rolleyes:

If a Mod with some kind of power in there could take a gander that'd be good.

Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Frank Rizzo

Ry wrote:
    Looks are evidently deceiving as there's a new thread about it all :rolleyes:

If a Mod with some kind of power in there could take a gander that'd be good.

Ry
    aye those nog bastards again no doubt, god damn trouble makers :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The whole NOG thing became ridiculous.. If anyone has any sort of justified complaint about the the NOG, they are perfectly entitled to post it.. The problem is the 4 or 5 spam monkeys that insist on posting the same ould crap bad mouthing everything about the NOG or even Counter Strike itself..

A system similar to the Soccer forum would probably be a waste of time. The majority of posters in the CS forum just wouldnt care if they couldn't post while alot of the posters on the Soccer forum (me included) genuinely value being able to post there..

Lets face it, the Counter Strike community in general is made up of cocky over opinionated young males so the forum was never really gonna be anyway civil.. Either accept its not going to be civil and let everyone run riot, or just appoint a mod who "cares"..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Typical, goes crazy while I'm on holiday. Cheers to whoever stepped in and slapped a few people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement