Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

College Court

• 24-08-2005 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭

Firstly Thanx to all those to gave me help on finding a house. Got a perfect one in college court. Anyone here living there or have any info on it?? thanks again guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I just moved out of college court. Its a nice enough area, very close to the college. What do you need to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

Beware of a certain Landlord in college court. Wont name him for legal reasons but you'll prob guess anyway!
    He'll tell you he's an agent for a landlord and has an agreement that the landlord remains anon. This is illegal. You're entitled to know the landlords name/adress and number.
    Look up the concept of quiet ownership....he breaks that a lot too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

we'll be there in September :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

My boyfriend lived there in first year, the houses are decent enough, you cant really get much closer to the college without being on campus and its only about a 5 or 10 min walk to the off-license. Its a bloody long walk home from the lodge though on a cold novembers night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

have lived in c.court, mangy dump, rats, house broken into, got fcuked by a certain landlord who i cant name because he's too high up in the university. apart from that, its grand, like elm park, always a party!! so be sure and lock the doors cos people can sometimes enter your house looking for a party and end up stealing the lime jelly that you made cos u heard jelly hasnt that many calories. you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

keevita wrote:
    have lived in c.court, mangy dump, rats, house broken into, got fcuked by a certain landlord who i cant name because he's too high up in the university. apart from that, its grand, like elm park, always a party!! so be sure and lock the doors cos people can sometimes enter your house looking for a party and end up stealing the lime jelly that you made cos u heard jelly hasnt that many calories. you know?

Haha! Too true, had mates living there for long enough, and spent many a nite there. People do tend to wander in though so beware. Christ yeah, it is some walk from the lodge when its cold., although I was only there four times in as many years!

Advertisement