Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ear Piercing

• 24-08-2005 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Just a quick one.
    When you get your ear/ears pierced do they always put in those rubbish stud one first?You know before you can pick whatever you want.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

well i got to pick whether i wanted a diamond or plain earring,when i got mine done!

but you need the crap one's so the piercing stays in and so it doesnt close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

How long do you have to leave that in for?The plain one i mean.Or your fancy diamonte one.Whichever you chose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ALKA

if you get it done with a gun you get the stud and can choose the colour of the stone...but if you get it done the safer way with a needle you can get a hoop, barbell anything you choose but its more expensive this way....

ALKA wrote:
    if you get it done with a gun you get the stud and can choose the colour of the stone...but if you get it done the safer way with a needle you can get a hoop, barbell anything you choose but its more expensive this way....

Oh really?Im not too worried about the price to be honest.Ill be getting it done in body shock cause theyve a great collection.I wanted to get either a black stud(like the ones that make a hole in your ear except without the hole if you know what i mean) or a small black hoop sort of job.But i really didnt fancy going round with the little stud thing.

well if your going to bodyshock you get the needle which is way more comfortable not as sore the heeling process is quicker and less chance of it getting infected...piercing is alot more expensive these days! im sure youll be able to get the black one as once its done with a needle you can basically choose any type earing.... ;)

• Advertisement

ALKA wrote:
    well if your going to bodyshock you get the needle which is way more comfortable not as sore the heeling process is quicker and less chance of it getting infected...piercing is alot more expensive these days! im sure youll be able to get the black one as once its done with a needle you can basically choose any type earing.... ;)

very true,i got it done and have my ear pierced 10 times!

but with a gun you can only have a stud(crap i know)your better off with the needle

Thanks alot both of you.That eases my mind a bit.I didnt really fancy the idea of a plain stud.Any idea of what it costs?I went in on my way to work this morning but they didnt open til 12 so i couldnt hang around.Just a ballpark figure if you can guess at one i wont hold you too it.Thanks again.

it could prob range from €25-€35 as you pay quite a bit for the earing its self....so the peircing could cost 15-20€ and the earing might cost another 15-20€

mmm...........not sure about what it costs havnt got a piercing in a while!

it mite be around 20euro or more!

but im not to sure :D

I sort of expected that.Anyway cheers for the replies.

• Advertisement

no problem!

hope you get the earring you want! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I think its about €20, I had mine done a few years ago, havent had an earing in in about a year. I wonder if its still open? On a seperate one I had my nipple done a few years ago and left it in for a year then took it out. It still feels like its in there! Really Wierd!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yeah my nipple is way more sensitive than before i had it pierced...its deadly :p...i paid £2 for my 1st ear piercing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

jcoote wrote:
    yeah my nipple is way more sensitive than before i had it pierced...its deadly :p...i paid £2 for my 1st ear piercing

Ughhh I hate it! When Im lieing in bed and a blanket touches off it I go mental! I wouldnt mind if it got me going but its not even in a nice way!

Advertisement