Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K750i Problem

• 24-08-2005 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭

I woke up this morning and my phones screen was blank and lit along with the keypad. So I tried to turn it off and it wouldn't, so I popped out the battery and put it back in. When I turned the phone back on it says insert SIM, so i took out the SIM and out it back in, and it still says it.

Any ideas?

edit: I just tried my old simcard and it works fine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭jones

i am looking into getting one of these bad boys myself and i've heard a bit about bugs alright! by the sounds of yours though seems to be a sim issue!! if you dont mind me asking where'd you get the phone? was it sim free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Got it in Carphone Warehouse on Meteor. Was thinking it was a sim problem considering my old sim works fine, so I've emailed Meteor

how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking! the cheapest i can get it is about 360 on the internet sim free!!
    meteor themselves told me they didnt sell it and had no plans to launch a 'ready to go' model

It cost me €169 on Meteor Talk 200. It starts at €109 if you go on the heighest tarrif and price rises 20 euro till you get to the lowest tarrif, if you know what I mean

i'm starting to wonder about this meteor crowd your one told me they didnt do the K750i at all and wouldnt be for a while! i knew i should of went to the geeky looking fella behind the counter instead of the hot service girl!! dam it

• Advertisement

Right, I tried my simcard in my moms phone and it;s saying the same thing, so I presume it's the simcare thats broken. Do I have to go back to the CPW I bought the phone in or can I goto into any to get a replacement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭cock_adodel_do

The "Insert Sim" issue is a common problem with SE's !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Oh Boy!

They do seem to be a buggy wee phone, mine has taken to making a squealing noise then shutting down if i try to use a bluetooth headset!

Still like it tho!

Advertisement