Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first post

Options
  • 24-08-2005 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

hee hee again :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mmm well done? mr cusack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Stop it! Stop it!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

muahaha spreading the infamy of name.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

The charter is up lads, read it and pay heed!

Seeing as Im currently working on the two new forums myself you'll have to give me a short period of time before I can post up some juicy threads.

Be nice until then :)

It's long read.

/splashes water at qz etc :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement