Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intro Flash Tutorial

Options
  • 24-08-2005 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

NUI, Galway Computer Society

Dunno if this is within the realm of this board or not, but maybe it'll be of some sue to someone. Somewhere.

Sometime.

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Thank you John - Will be usefull for anyone attempting their hand at any of those types of Animation, so of course it'll be handy.

Thanks for that mate.

If anyone has any other tutorials along those lines, fire them up.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ah nice...i must get around to reading this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Aye, when I'm in a certain zone of "teh funny" I get loads of ideas that would be perfectly suited to Flash, but I know toffee about how to do it.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Flash isn't too hard to do, just depends on how patient you're willing to be with whichever program you decide to use.

I found Swish to be a lot easier to handle than Macromedia, but now that you can't download Swish for free anymore I had to get used to Macromedia, which is a little bit more fiddly, but still good.

Had some quickly drawn characters I wanted to opt into my own little animation, in an attempt to actually make something demented, but funny.
    These two being part of the demented character roster biggrin.gif

Demented%2002.jpgDemented%2001.jpg

Once I get the time I'll be working on it - Might need some voice characterisation if people think they're demented enough biggrin.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

RopeDrink wrote:
    Once I get the time I'll be working on it - Might need some voice characterisation if people think they're demented enough biggrin.gif

I'm quite willing to test the waters for voice acting, something I've been interested in (and recommended to do :D) for a good while.

I assure you, my dementia is unsurpassed.

• Advertisement

Then you, my good sir, are enlisted to perform random voice acted madness on my future upcoming project of muchos mayhem'ination!

If you are a flash head, CuLT, we could bash said heads on some comic ideas. Would certainly need some help with the flash side of things. I'm quite adept at flash but have never given it my full attention so I doubt I know all the tricks of the trade.

These tutorials, however, shall help on that matter (Thanks to the submit'ees).

Advertisement