Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT: Larry Cummins?

Options
  • 24-08-2005 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone any info on this guy, delicate situation .... he was recommended by a priest ... to do with an exorsism.

Cheers

6th

Need a quick turn around on info ..... but sure ur all a fountain of knowledge!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Bit of a long shot, but The Right Hook had a priest on a week or two ago talking about excorsisms and I think that could have been him, the name is definitly familiar. They're generally pretty good about putting people in touch with their guests so you could give newstalk a ring, ask was it him and if so to put you in touch with him.

Like I said, it's a long shot, hopefully someone else has better info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Trixiemolloy

look up larry Cummins on facebook he has a wonderful ministry to all.
    Mary Molloy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

was trixiemolloy googling larry cummins and then came across this 6 year old thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

stay away from the coolaid

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Thank goodness this got sorted so I can get a proper night's sleep again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement