Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B & B in Little Island?

Options
  • 24-08-2005 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

Hi, i'm kinda stuck and hoping someone can help me out..anyone know of a B&B in Littleisland? My boss told me to book one but i can't find any - surely every bend in the road has a b&b in this country? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

Try looking for ones in glanmire or tivoli. They are both quiet close to little island.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

glounthaune & glanmire are right next door. surprised there isn't one on little island.. otherwise there is an IBIS hotel (cheap) which is outside Glanmire and really close to Little Island.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

how are you travelling?
    If you've a car the Ibis would be handy, it's only about 10 minutes to the Island from there, and it's right on the Dublin road.
    If you're getting the train it'd be as handy to use a B&B in town and get the (Cobh/Cork) train out to Little Island.
    I can't think of any B&Bs in Glounthaune (and I live there!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

ooh, go for the new Radisson hotel, right in east gate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭starling

Hey, thanks for your advice everyone. It's not for me, it's for my boss, who is driving down, so it doesn't have to be a nice place or anything. In fact the scummier the better ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement