Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commander Assets

Options
  • 24-08-2005 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

What weapons work against commander assets? Obviously C4 does, but at two sachels per artillery gun, you won't get very far with five. I've finished off artillery with greandes before, but no amount of tank turret hits seems to do the job. So, what weapons can be used to take out the commander's shiny toys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I believe the TV guided missile on the chopper can be used effectively . If you have a watchful commander he should be grateful and drop you supplies . Failing that wait for the opposing commander to drop supplies to repair your damage and you can use those .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Arty can be used to blow up commander assets also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Thats it? Blast. Yes its nice when your commander will resupply you.

On another note, why the hell don't you get any points for wiping out the enemies commander assets?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That's one of the the things to be fixed in the next patch, apparently.

Stephen wrote:
    That's one of the the things to be fixed in the next patch, apparently.

Groovy. I shall be a sabotage extraordinaire...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

"sapper"

Thats someone that digs a tunnel under a castle walls. Thats more like an engineer than a spec ops with C4...

Advertisement