Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Business Suit / Suit for Wedding

• 24-08-2005 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone know the best place for getting a decent suit and shirt suitable for a business interview but one that could also double as a suit as a wedding guest.

Have the two coming up and rather than splah out on two suits I was hoping to get away with one.

Looking to spend €400-€500 to include suit, shirt, tie and shoes.

I'm in Celbridge/Maynooth area but can go into town.

Would Louis Copeland's have anything in this prive range?

Thanks
    S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭colm_c

Copelands should have something in that price range alright...

Marks and Sparks also have some really nice suits going relatively cheaply too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Best is always worth looking at too.
    I think Copeland's have a sale on at the moment.
    You'll be fine with the suit for a wedding... just jazz it up with a decend shirt/tie combo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

Diffney's in Mary St / The Square / Blackrock S.C. - great stuff at good prices, tell them Al sent you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I'd have no problem doubling a business suit with a wedding suit. The shirt and tie is what's going to decide the look anyway.

Surprised no-one's mentioned Suitable Company.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Boutique Homme on South Anne St is a good bet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement