Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars Should have its own section.

Options
  • 24-08-2005 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

I have gotten into Guild Wars over the past while and i believe that it deservers its own section just as WoW has.

Do you agree with this?

Do you agree that Guild Wars should have its own section 10 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

No way should it. There is not a big enough fan base on boards for there to merit one.

Id love to see a City of Heroes forum but I understand that there is not enough
    interest in that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

How are we supposed to know if there is not a big fan base if their is no forum for them to discuss on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Because threads would be started here if they really wanted to discuss it.

New forum definitly not warrented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

Considering the fact that almost half the topics on the first page of the Massively Multiplayer board is are about Guild Wars, I don't think it would be too unreasonable.

Besides, if boards.ie have a board for Mustard, they can have one for Guild Wars. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Forums are suggested over here. And if I recall it was already suggested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

LordBlonde wrote:
    Considering the fact that almost half the topics on the first page of the Massively Multiplayer board is are about Guild Wars, I don't think it would be too unreasonable.

Besides, if boards.ie have a board for Mustard, they can have one for Guild Wars. :D

finally some support

Advertisement