Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed Cameras on N3!

Options
  • 24-08-2005 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hello all, was just coming up to the big smoke on Sunday night, and most people know the Speed camera after the long stretch outside of Navan towards Dunshaughlin. As I was coming up to it I saw several people being flashed by it, at first I thought it was one of them flashing speed indicators, but it was the camera. Does anyone know how many of these actually work, or will many people (myself not included) be expecting speed fines plus points in the coming weeks??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Outside Dealgan Park, is that one...

Across the Louth Meath Garda division, there used to be only 1 live fixed speed camera (gatso) at any one time. They used to move the camera to a different fixed location every week or so. I dont think I heard of them getting any more recently.

Advertisement