Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bradley Wright-Phillips scores a magical goal!!

• 24-08-2005 4:35pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Hmm...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I score them in my sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

100 yards? Whats a forward doing 100 yards away from goal in the first place?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

You do any editing? Its a known fact if you edit your stadiums capacity by more than 40,000 your forwards score 100 yarders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I had one the other day when rooney got a flick on from a corner inside 6yard box and it came up saying wonderful strike from 80yards!!!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

No editing. I was managing Sheffield Wednesday, and that was the only time i've laughed out loud when the opposition scored.

Look at where Bradley Wright-Phillips is on the pic, do you think he shot from his own corner flag, scored, and then ran all the way to the other end of the pitch to celebrate! My defender passed the ball back to the keeper, BWP tackled him and tapped it in. I've been noticing a lot of weird bugs like this in FM2005 recently.

• Advertisement

Ya there is a few. The German National Squad or non existence of the German National Squad is the biggest and then there is a load of small ones. When I click Confidence>Nation I get my Clubs status. I have to get it from the Manager Menu.

Dempsey wrote:
    Ya there is a few. The German National Squad or non existence of the German National Squad is the biggest and then there is a load of small ones. When I click Confidence>Nation I get my Clubs status. I have to get it from the Manager Menu.
    The lack of a German team isnt a bug. they couldnt get a liscense for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I smell photoshop..

theres a bug in my game that when you complete your second season and click on training it automatically closes the game. i was playing for nearly 8 hours one day and clicked on it and lost what i had done! stupid thing! :(

Did you update your game to 5.0.5 from the website cutie? That should fix it..

• Advertisement

I got the update the day it came out... still happens...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Had a 75 yard one recently. 100 yards though, impresive!

Slurms wrote:
    The lack of a German team isnt a bug. they couldnt get a liscense for it.

Tis a load of balls anyway. For what reason couldn't they get a licence?

What league are you playing cutie. The game is notorious for bizarre crashes in less played leagues. Never had problems with the English league myself but had sever problems playing two seasons in th Australian league. Must be something to do with poor coding/global variables on the part of Sports Interactive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Anyone see Oliver Kahn's name is Hans Mustermann for Bayern Munich...
    Also Alan Shearer once scored for me in my second season. It said 'And that's his first goal for Newcastle'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

kaids wrote:
    Hmm...
    Got a 105 from Joseph Yobo, put cant get it up here. How do ye put up yere pics?

Dempsey wrote:
    Tis a load of balls anyway. For what reason couldn't they get a licence?
    Dunno, but there are numerous fixes for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

an agent came to me with a video of some striker, and he scored from about 15 yards out, but it said 105 yards on the commentary

which was a bit mad

Advertisement