Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wee lan session next month

Options
  • 20-05-1999 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok,
    i know i posted a few weeks ago about holding a lan soon.
    well, now i have a (nearly) definate time for it.
    june 18th..weekend of.
    not sure the exact dates, but you know the general time frame. i am willing to give away free space in me gaff for a couple of puters. i reckon there might be room for 8. 10 at a complete push.
    the reason as stated bfore is that i really would like to learn about setting up lans, and configurations for them etc etc etc and what better way than to watch one being put together. as i also said, i own no network cards, cables, extention cords or anything like that, so if you want to come and play you need your own pc and transport, cables cards etc etc etc and whatever you need to connect to everyone else. i have had some nice offers already so anyone that is interested drop me a mail or reply hear and as things get sorted i will post more.
    i want to get it sorted on the friday evening and anyone else who want s to pop over and drink beer and stuff is also welcome over the weekend. yis can even have a nice space on my living room floor if ya want.

oh, and its in rathmines! and its not in the knackers flats either smile.gif

Contestants...
    are you ready?

lets.....GET IT ON

CELBRITYYYYYY DEEEEEATHMAAAATCH!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Eamon luv, I'll bring my fookin thang wiv me plus a couple O network cards an such forth but u already know that cos I already told u this but jus wanted u to feel that yes, someone is actually listening to u an all your wonderful ABC's!!!!!!

Talk cha soon lad
    Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Already replied to your last post.
    What games u talkin' about ? It wont be Quake
    all night will it ?

Advertisement