Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6680 and car audio

• 24-08-2005 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Before I cut the headphones up that I got with my 6680 in order to patch it into my car stereo aux, is there any way that I can use bluetooth audio to stream to the car: the inbuilt car kit rings using my selected MP3, and I was wondering if it's possible to play music from the phone using the inbuilt realaudio player, rather than having to wire it in. It seems an obvious and easy one - ipod owners eat yer heart out with this itrip malarkey - but when I play using the inbuilt realplayer the audio on the phone is muted, but nothing comes out of the stereo.

Anybody any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 The Sisco Kid

You should be able to.

I have a bluetooth car stereo and once my 6680 is paired up then the stereo acts as an external headset. I can see a little headphones icon on the phone and can play MP3s on the phone and listen through the speakers. Quality isn't great though.

Not sure how it works with the car kit as I think that the phone picks it up as a car kit and not an external headset - is there someway to trick it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Thanks, I'll continue digging.

zenith

Advertisement