Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain Morgans Spiced Rum - where to get?

• 24-08-2005 7:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a bottle of this stuff? It goes fantastic with coke!
    I've tried so many shops and Off-licences but to no avail. (even the Airports dont have it - only for outside EU for some reason).

Somewhere in city centre or just south would be handiest.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

o'briens fine wines have it. cheap enough too.

great choice BTW, try it with schweppes lemonade or 7-up, coke kills the delicate taste of that beauty

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

The off licence in The Lord Mayors in Swords has it ..

Its great rum , fantastic in Mojito's ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jman0

The offy next to McDonalds in Ranelagh have 2 flavours of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.
    Or maybe one is spiced and other isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

jman0 wrote:
    The offy next to McDonalds in Ranelagh have 2 flavours of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.
    Or maybe one is spiced and other isn't.
    super!
    I'll be passing by there tomorrow :D
    yeah, one is spiced (white labelled bottle) and the other isnt (black label).

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

thats some good stuff alright , another very tasty one is "mount gay" rum from barbados.

i'm always a bit sketchy asking for it though in case the shopclerk hasn't heard of it and thinks im proposing something untoward :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jman0

stagolee wrote:
    thats some good stuff alright , another very tasty one is "mount gay" rum from barbados.

i'm always a bit sketchy asking for it though in case the shopclerk hasn't heard of it and thinks im proposing something untoward :eek:

They have it in the same offy in Ranelagh.

Advertisement