Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart broadband in naas?

• 24-08-2005 8:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone has any idea when smart propose to have naas bb enabled. I have just signed up for their deal after recommendations from the good people here in boards and wondering if anyone has any idea?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

A few months ago, it was meant to be in August, as in now. However, that has been pushed back by x months because of certain 'obstacles'. Best bet us to ring them or talk to Garfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

thanks irishtlr. will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

sorry to steal your thread but i need to know if you need a ethernet connection for smart broadband,or does it work over usb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

The modem has a USB and Ethernet interface.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

so you can use either?i presume you will get a faster speed form using the ethrenet connection?

• Advertisement
Advertisement