Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson PC Suite

• 24-08-2005 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭

Recently got a Sony Ericsson phone which came with PC Suite CD. Bought a bluetooth dongle and expected to be up and running.

Software with dongle works and sees the phone. I can transfer to and from ok.
    SE PC Suite doesnt see phone at all. Should be able to synchronise PC and phone, but no joy. Should be able to edit phone images but also no joy. Device manager shows Ports 9 to 15 are Bluetooth but PC suite says no phone connected.

Anyone any clues

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I dont use the SE software but have FMA instead, when setting it up i had to select serial port and not native bluetooth. Also had to setup to phone to have the com port when you add the device.
    I dont know if it helps you at all but its worth looking for in the settings.

Jozi

Advertisement