Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nicest building in ucd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Go Eng! I used to also like sitting on the 3rd floor and looking out the window at people. Plus that building is designed for people who need to get over hangovers, there's so many little spots to go to sleep! Also eng has the friendliest shop lady on all of campus, and a vending machine that sells coffee for only 70 cents, ah I'm gonna miss it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

^Top Floor of Eng is nice...

But the nicest building in UCD is clearly the virus centre place. A little wooden haven in a concrete jungle. It even has its own Japanese Garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Funkstard wrote:
    Bollocks. How far of a walk from the Stillorgan dualler entrance?

a fair bit the bus terminal is beside the quinn school. It takes me five minutes to get to the science faculty and thats not even half way there for you!!!!

dart and a number 2 or 3 bus brings you to the bus terminal, unless you can get one that goes down the dual carriageway and get off there just outside the campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Well I had planned to just get the 46A from Bakers Corner into the main entrance and mosey on over - just how big is this college!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

|
    |

this big.

It is.

I'm just not going to tell you the scale :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement