Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6680 Screen

• 24-08-2005 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

Got a 6680 a few weeks ago. However, my screen is covered in scratches already. I don't know how it happened, i thought i took pretty good care of it. My Q is does anyone know if its possible to replace the screen or is there even a way of removing/minimisng the scratches? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

#15 wrote:
    Got a 6680 a few weeks ago. However, my screen is covered in scratches already. I don't know how it happened, i thought i took pretty good care of it. My Q is does anyone know if its possible to replace the screen or is there even a way of removing/minimisng the scratches? :confused:

This might sound insulting, but did you remove the plastic covering? Its so well put on, you'd be amazed at how many people think they scratched their screens.... ;)

Have a good look around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

tbh, i'm not sure .

i got myself a bodyglove for mine as there is no way i'm leaving that screen near my keys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

have a read of this post:
    Martin Fields Overlay Plus

here's a link to their 6680 product, maybe a bit late for you if your screen is very scratched up already though....
    http://www.doml.com/model.asp?model=nokia_6680&modeln=6680&prod_type=mobile
    [You may have to reselect contry, as the site uses session to keep track of your visit)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Buy a new cover and while your at it buy a Screen protector.

Advertisement