Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lucas neill...scumbag

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

as i said before, blackburn didnt come near to threatening the spurs goal.

1 shot on target for the whole game.

doesnt matter who you play, or how impressive the opposition are, and no matter how deperately you try and defend your team and the background of the community they play in (like wtf, clutching at straws there methinks) the fact of the matter is yo uplayed spurs of the park, and couldnt convert.

spurs played a poor game, were outplayed, and yet still contained you.

league also-rans would be man utd and arsenal i think.
    perhaps pretenders to the crown, or young upstarts may be a better description for spurs at the moment.

be proud of your team, but that doesnt change the fact that half of them would feel at home in jail for ABH, while the rest of them are no better than part time players.

hopefully the premier league will be able to wave goodbye to blackburn at the end of the season, except, unfortunately, there are actually worse teams in the league.

which is a shame. for one of the best leagues in the world, there is an awful amount of dross in the last quarter of teams.
    blackburn will be one of those teams come the end of 38 matches.

we'll send you a post card from whatever european country we play in next season...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭G

Perception of his team, dont make me laugh. Blackburn's aggression is completely down to Hughes because that's the way he wants his team to play. That said, the aggressive style that Rovers play has no doubt helped them leak less goals, if they change that style and become less aggressive it will hurt them.

Spurs for 6th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Well I agree the topic is getting out of hand but I just have one or two more things to say.

I suggest those of you that think Tottenham play free flowing world class football have a look at the Premier League's fair play table. Blackburn are 19th, and who do you think are 20th...

19. Blackburn: 70 Fouls, 7 yellow cards, 2 red cards.
    20. Tottenham: 68 Fouls, 10 yellow cards, 1 red card.

Three Tottenham players also appear in the Bad Boys table. Davids, Tainio and Mido. Blackburn have only two, Neill and Savage.

As for Todd, he nearly missed the game at the weekend with a severely bruised ankle. Who do you think gave him that? It turns out Reid stamped on the back of his ankle, that's why he turned round and headbutted him.

So guess Andy Reid isn't quite the angel you thought. Therefore your little sequence of events should read:

Todd shoulders Reid off the ball to obstruct his passage.
    Reid throws a leg at Todd (stupid thing to do)
    Todd "retaliates" by shouldering Reid off the ball again
    Reid stamps on Todd's ankle
    Both players square up and Todd clearly butts Reid.

Gives a whole different perspective doesn't it. That's my final say.

Enjoy watching your fantastic Tottenham team.

Advertisement