Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Forum & Google Talk Profile Addition

Options
  • 25-08-2005 1:48am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey.

Firstly; whos in charge of the Radio Forum (Internet Radios that is)?? What stations get added? Looking to see if a station I work with can get added or not. :)

Secondly; Any chance we could add a "Google Talk" Profile info besides like Yahoo! MSN and ICQ etc contact info??

Cheers :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I'm sure we can add Skype and Google Talk IDs.

PM me with your Internet Radio forum details and I'll have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Hey cloud the google talk is there in the profile but as yet has no application? Just in case ya hadnt noticed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I'd imagine Cloud is working on it.
    Give him some time.
    cloud9, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Heh - I'm not sure if I can add an application; you could try prefixing your Skype / Jabber ID by callto: if you want to see if an application will pick it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Cloud; You get my PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mysqlrocks

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

You can use this site to make your profile available to the public but hide your Google Talk address from people you don't want to see it:
    http://www.gtalkprofile.com

Advertisement