Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to This?

Options
  • 25-08-2005 6:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi to all,

I hope this Forum is the right one to use...

As I’m sure you can see, this is my first post on the board’s web site,
    So to all you long time users of this site, can you give a beginner some good advice on the does and don’ts on posting and replaying? As I wouldn’t want to break any of the rules

Thanking you in advance ;)

_Turismo4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

Welcome

Try clicking on this link to the new users forum. It should answer most of your questions.

Apart from that just read the charter at the top of each forum to see what people are discussing there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 little boy blue

Not long on the boards site myself, so all I can offer you is a little advice:

There is one Major rule in life, - obey the Moderator's like there's No tomorrow, cos if you don't you'll end up pi**ing them off,, and that could result in getting you banned for life..

This link might be of some interest..?
    :)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=227112

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

vinnyfitz wrote:
    Welcome

Try clicking on this link to the new users forum. It should answer most of your questions.

Apart from that just read the charter at the top of each forum to see what people are discussing there.

Thank you vinnyfity I found that very helpful. ;)

Advertisement