Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice Mazda 323 Saloon 1995

Options
  • 25-08-2005 8:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Just bought this car last night. Good nick etc. got a nice price too. Anyways there are 2 current issues with her (which I knew before buying). First is the alarm not working (I'm sure I'll get this sorted out).

Second is the fuel gague isn't working. I kinda need this one sorted asap so any ideas as to how to fix it or any known mazda heads out there, input will be greatly appreicated.

Cheers
    doohan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

Could be the sender or the electrical connection to the sender or it could be that the gauge is faulty itself. Does the gauge ever move?
    It's possible to damage the sender if it was ever hit with a hose when siphoning fuel from the tank.

Advertisement