Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sipura 2100 Using 2 phones in 1 socket

Options
  • 25-08-2005 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone can help me.
    I bought a sipura 2100 via the US which had port 1 restricted to broadcom. Everything works fine on port 2.

I want to be able to use 2 phones off it if possible. I already have a single DECT phone so dont want to go out to purchase a mutiple set.

Anyone here use a simple muti-adapter to connect mutiple phones to a single Sipura port?
    If so, are there problems e.g overheating, reduced quality etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

I haven't done it but a basic 2 or 3 euro adapter should allow you to add an extra phone. Shouldn't give you any trouble. You could always buy an additional DECT phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭capistrano

I am using a simple splitter and connecting 2 phones to the one line on the Sipura 2100. So you'll have no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭fisab

Thanks for the help guys.

Advertisement