Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To wear, or not to wear?????

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

aww dont go!!! what will I do? Ry is a bollix I dont want to be left alone with him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

joejoem wrote:
    aww dont go!!! what will I do? Ry is a bollix I dont want to be left alone with him!

That's a bit harsh! :(

Ry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

joejoem wrote:
    I would find it very difficult to sleep with clothes on, I use a towel if I need to go to the bathroom

/EDIT I dont piss on the towel I put it around my waist and walk to the bathroom

Ahahaha that had me in stiches :)

ALKA wrote:
    well RY im off to see the wizzard now..
    so you can take my place.ciao ciao ;)

Ok you won't believe this but just now a fax came in with some Travel agent bull**** on it and it's called The True Wizard of Oz!?! That's too freaky just after me reading that post!! :confused:

Ry

Ry wrote:
    That's a bit harsh! :(

Ry

Ah it was only in jest, I think your lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ALKA

joejoem wrote:

sorry joejeom i have to leave work sometime!! if RY acts up bitchslap him its all he knows the little minx :D

ALKA wrote:
    sorry joejeom i have to leave work sometime!! if RY acts up bitchslap him its all he knows the little minx :D

Me too in fairness, glad were all in the same boat. See you all in two weeks when Im black and back from holidays

Actually as a fair skinned person I will be red but it didnt rhyme with black

joejoem wrote:
    Ah it was only in jest, I think your lovely!

You've never seen me :) I'm on the know your nerds thread though. Just posted them yesterday. Figured it was about time. Tell me whatcha think ;)

:p

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ALKA

Ry wrote:
    Ok you won't believe this but just now a fax came in with some Travel agent bull**** on it and it's called The True Wizard of Oz!?! That's too freaky just after me reading that post!! :confused:

Ry
    LOL RY behave yourself as you can see ive got magical powers so you better not abuse your new buddy joejoem or ill come after you! ;)

• Advertisement

This is getting to the point of spam now :o

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

am i the only one that wears three pairs at one then.....hmmm, interesting.

ALKA wrote:
    LOL RY behave yourself as you can see ive got magical powers so you better not abuse your new buddy joejoem or ill come after you! ;)

Yeah thats her job

Femmy wrote:
    am i the only one that wears three pairs at one then.....hmmm, interesting.

Can you spell incontinent?

Honestly, I dont think I can

ALKA wrote:

So you're really saying I should give him as much abuse as possible for just that reason then? :p

Ry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Stop spamming and get back to the nekkid talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

I wear underwear during the day everyday. I didn't really think about people not wearing it during the day, I'll probably start wondering if people are wearing underwear as they walk past me in the street now! :p

In bed, if it's hot I'll sleep in the nip no prob.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

No boxers! Ahhhhh!

Sleeping sans-boxers, naaah. Serious issues with 'floppiness'.

And going on a night-out without? Serious chaffing issues! Especially for those who are eh, more V-neck than polo...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I always wear underwear but I sleep nekkid [god i love that word] most of the time well topless anyway usually wear jammy bottoms to counterract cold factor.
    i've had many an embarrassing encounter. mother is fine with it, sister freaks out and doesnt react well to nekkidness and have never been seen/caught [thanks be to jebus] by daddy {alka i totally understand bout the daady thing]
    once my friend was stayin over with me and sharin my bed i was forced to wear jammies out of politeness...i woke up in the middle of the the night with her freakin out on me coz i had taken off my top!! we still laugh about it and just loves tellein every1 about it unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I'd sleep in boxers if I'm alone, naked if I have female company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Femmy wrote:
    i cannot sleep naked. no way not ever. it just feels funny.

agreed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Depends on mood, and heat I suppose really. Wouldn't sleep in the nip on a regular basis, but now and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

usually too cold to sleep naked. anyway if I get too warm, I can undress in my sleep

Nightwish wrote:
    usually too cold to sleep naked. anyway if I get too warm, I can undress in my sleep

you naughty girl ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Sarge wrote:
    you naughty girl ;)

its a talent my BF very much appreciates!!!

Nightwish wrote:
    its a talent my BF very much appreciates!!!

Im sure he does , talent i must try and teach ,

id say he loves them summer hot nights :)

Advertisement