Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What About IMAGINE Broadband??

• 25-08-2005 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about this new (I think ) broadband provider Imagine?
    Seem to offer a €9.99 + €2.99 = €12.98 per month 1 gb download but only 128 kb upload. That seems okay if you are not uploading much. There is a limit of 20 hours a week like Eircom's new rip-off €1 per hour not-always-on broadband offering but at a little over half the price.
    I am another would-be Smart Telecoms broadband potential customer if they could only actually deliver the service they advertise and which I signed up for six months ago and am now looking for a short-term alternative.
    Anybody got any knowledge of Imagine. They seem to be connected to something called Gaelic Telecom with the GAA and the Credit Union Movement as their telecom clients they say.
    :confused:

Comments

Advertisement